Thursday, January 10, 2013

Christmas Gift Envelopes

Every year at Christmas I try and make a special handmade paper craft item for my two children and both my grand kids. This year, Since my grandson in now a teenager I wanted to make something I could put a gift card and note in. I came up with these two pocket mini cards to do just that,

The cards were very simple to make, I used a plain white envelope 4 by 9 inches. I folded the envelope to 4 by 5, snipped of the ends and added my favorite Christmas papers on them which this year was Kaiser Craft, My Minds Eye and of course Graphic 45!

I used the front pocket for the gift cards and the back for a little handwritten note to each of them. They really loved received these and were touched by my note cards (I always say mushy things to them in my notes lol)


The card on the right I actually used an old Christmas Greeting card left over from last year!


two pocket gift card holder



No comments:

Post a Comment