Friday, January 18, 2013

Front Cover of my First Mini Album

I have started making my first Mini Album, I have seen so many beautiful ones on youtube and on blogs that I thought I might try my hand at one (I know, I will have to use some of my horde of paper but...) so this is what I have come up with so far. I seem to gravitate to vintage colors and motifs so the background is distressed paper from DCWV, flowers are iamroses and some Petaloo. Bling is Michael's recollections, gears are Tim Holtz dies I glittered up with black glitter. The eyes are Graphic 45 inside a recollection frame with brads I had in my stash.

The stick pin I made myself using corsage pins that I added some beads to and glued with glossy accents. You should try making your own stick pins they are super easy and you can add whatever colors go with your project at the time.

So what do you all think of my Mini Album Cover? I like it but am not sure if I should put a phrase or name on it, what do you think?


front cover mini album 4 by 6

No comments:

Post a Comment