Sunday, January 6, 2013

Happy New Year!

Well my friends its a new year and this year I thought I would list the top 5 items I got in 2012 that I just could not seem to live without.
  1. I finally got my ATG gun, It took me until 12-29-12 to get it but it was on sale 50% off, how could I resist??
  2. All of my iamroses flowers, if you haven't checked out this website hurry over and take a peek now, I will wait...
  3. Spellbinders Donna Salazar Roses die, wow this makes great roses, I will post some soon.
  4. Any of the Graphic 45 papers, if you haven't seen these wonderful papers you are really missing out on some of the best art for scrapbooking.
  5. Tim Holtz scissors, these are the strongest scissors I have every used, I even cut  my dogs rawhide bones with them and they always stay sharp, a serious must have for me.
So there you have my favorite top 5 items of 2012, What are your favorites? I can't wait to see what my favorites will be in 2013 lol.



No comments:

Post a Comment