Monday, November 26, 2012

Bliss!

Okay so I thought I would try and do some art using only pens and paper and markers and this is what I came up with! Now to be fair I absolutely stink at drawing. When I was in school I drew stick figures and always got terrible grade in art ( I know right, who does that??).

My daughter says just doodling or drawing something makes you get your creative juices flowing and right now I could use that as its Holiday time and I would like to come up with something different than Christmas tags to give on my gifts.

 I chose following my bliss since reading the art journal book, Journal Bliss: Creative Prompts to Unleash Your Inner Eccentric by Violette. I loved reading this book and looking at all her eye candy. So do I think I am going to be a great artist like? No, but I will have more fun just doodling with pretty colors and hopefully will jump start my creativity before the holiday gifts are unwrapped!



No comments:

Post a Comment