Sunday, December 9, 2012

All About Bows!

This year I decided I was getting a little tired of the same old holiday decorations. We've used these same decorations for 15 years or more and this year I just couldn't look at them anymore! I decided to made some new bows for my tree instead!

I don't know about you all but every year after Christmas I go to the craft stores and stock up on items that are now marked way down. Ribbon is one of the items I just love to pick up at a sale price. I had about 10 spools of wire ribbon in my stash and thought hmm what to do with these, so of course I went on youtube and looked up bows and found a great video tutorial on how to make them here.


These are the results of my first few attempts of bow making! I think they came out great and the best part is they look fantastic on my tree.



No comments:

Post a Comment