Friday, June 19, 2015

My Garden Delights

I love plants and gardening but it just seems that I can't get the darn plants to grow how I want them. I plant something and it grows over onto my other plants or they just don't grow at all and don't even get me started on our lawn er crabgrass!
This year I got some Succulents from a lady who sells small containers of about 4 or 5 plants for $2. They actually have grown quite a bit and I have propagated them for even more plants. Now that's a great payoff in my opinion! Here are some photos from my garden this year. So, what do you think? I planned it out a little better this year as far as spacing but the crabgrass is still going strong!

garden succulants laughngypsy
My $2 container of Succulents!

laughngypsy at blogger
Blooming Iris, Lovely isn't it?

fushias from laughngypsy at blogger
Mothers Day Fuchsia from my Daughter




Thanks so much for stopping by and don't forget to check out my free printables for your crafts! Look up at the top header for a link or just scroll through my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment