Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Shabby Chic Peat Pot Decorations, Party Favors, Treat Cups

Tutorial for Shabby Chic Peat Pots


Welcome back everyone! I saw some pins on Pinterest with peat pots that people decorated with flowers, twine, and other pretty things so I went to my favorite place, Home Depot, and purchased 15 peat pots for under 2 bucks! What a bargain! Here is what I did with them.

First I painted them with home made chalk paint, then stamped them with my french rubber stamps in sepia tone ink.
peat pots home decor

 Next I added some lace around the top, I used a glue gun for this step.

adding lace to peat pot laughngypsy

Next I just added whatever stuck my fancy. I used some Iamroses Gardenias (love those), some more ribbon, yarn, fabric pieces and of course cheesecloth.

Peat pot decor by laughngypsy



And that was about it. This is a super easy project and if you mess a few up they are only a few cents per pot so no big deal to throw one away and start over : )



peat pot decoration altered art by laughngypsy


Here are the finished pots

peat pot decoration chalk painted by laughngypsy









That all of them so far, hope you liked them and stay tuned I am going to show you how to make Crinoline Butterflies next!
Take care my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment